MEDICAL GAS MONITORING ALARM: CE Marked (AREA-WISE/MAIN):
A Gas failure Alarm would be provided which must be capable of monitoring all the Medical Gases. This alarm would be of ELECTOMECHANCIAL TECHNOLOGY,
To detect the fault, pressure sensors, which detect deviation from the normal operating limits, would be installed. Each pressure Gas would displayed by colored LEGEND'S to show normal and ‘Low’ conditions.
At the time of receiving the fault the normal window/ indicator stop indication and other window would blink and it also gives audio alarm. The alarm panel would have a test facility to check the internal circuits, mute facility for making silent the buzzer, acknowledgement facility for receiving the fault and reset facility for resetting the alarm after rectifying the fault.
1. NO/NC type Selectable DIP switches/ sensor.
2. contacts Volt free
3. Input voltage : 240 volt AC
4. Input circuit : Optocouped by using isolating Device
5. Output Circuit : 12 volt DC.
6. Contact rating : 1 Amp/240 volt AC.
7. Window size : 26 mm/ indication lamps.